Wednesday, January 27, 2010

NEWS!

NEWS: I am opening my blog for a select few people. If you wish to write and post your own articles and help me build something, send me an email telling me about yourself and what you are interested in writing. Creativity is important; decent grammer and proper spelling is highly recommended, but can be manageable.


Please email to info@sergeypoberezhny.com

POST EDIT: Blog will be going through some design changes. Stand by for creative juices to start flowing.

4 comments:

Dev said...

Very cool idea :) Can't wait to see what new stuff shows up on the blog with this venture.

Kris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Interesting. Anything in particular you're looking for or just going with the flow?

Kris said...

I like that idea! I also love the new look that your giving the blog. Very nice. :) I shot you an email.