Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Traveling

Arg....my memory card from my camera won't upload the photos to my computer. This makes me a sad Serg. Felt crazy exhausted last night, especially since we had to set up tech a night early. But it is amazing what a good nights sleep can do for you. I am ready to go out there and take photos, photos, photos....

How has everyones week going so far?

The thing that sucks about being gone for so long, especially when you do three investigations back to back, is that it gets hard to keep in touch with your loved ones. After I finally get some downtime, I tend to want to spend it by myself; to unwind, de-stress, relax. Furthermore, I've noticed that I've picked up some bad habits, which I need to start disciplining myself not to do and encourage doing things like stretching. My upper back is carrying a lot of stress and it needs to go.

But that is enough venting on my end. I am off to blow the next investigation out of the water....but first some green tea.

Cheers,
Serg

Here is an awesome photo I stumbled upon, while browsing the net.

3 comments:

Outliers Inc. said...

I'm sure you are enjoying your travels, but I understand what you mean about needing time to yourself. I found this blog and it made me laugh you should check it out: http://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.com/2010/09/four-levels-of-social-entrapment.html

Have a great weekend!
Courtney

ShellSc said...

Serg,

Good to see you back. That is an awesome picture. Sorry about the memory card, maybe it will work soon. makes us sad too, because you can't share your awesome pics. I sent you an email with some pics I took that I like you and the guys to look at. There was something really weird in the right of the picture. I wanted to see if anyone could explain what happened or what it might be. Hey if you get time to look at it. No big deal if you can't. It has been a pretty good week so far. How has your week been? "passing some green tea through to you"

Shell

Hope the rest of your week is good and with no stress! :]

Anya_B said...

I see you found that picture on deviantart love that site.

Stretching does work wonders with back problems. My favorite is the two knee spinal twist.

http://www.myyogaonline.com/poses/lying/two-knee-spinal-twist

Okay that is the inner fitness guru coming out... :)

Anya